MAX 3 Ink Prints on Plastic and Non-Porous Substrates
The MAX 3 Inkjet Cartridge is a water/solvent-based ink with a long decap time. This ink works great in environments with frequent starts and stops on the production line and is a popular choice for bulk mailing and packaging applications.
$37.25 (Currently on sale for $35.31 / cartridge)
BUY IN BULK AND SAVE
$34.51 / cartridge (when you buy 10 or more)
This is a KAO Collins Brand Ink using HP 45A Inkjet Cartridge Technology. The MAX 3 uses brand new HP cartridges. This is not a re-filled or re-manufactured inkjet cartridge. Expect higher print quality and better yields as a result.
Recommended Printer Settings:
- Pen driver voltage: 10.2 V
- Fire pulse length: 2.2
- Pulse Warming: 40o C
- Decap time: > 1 hour
- Shelf life: Up to 1 year
Cartridge Maintenance & Handling
- Use a water dampened lint-free cloth (such as CleanJet Inkjet Cartridge Wipes) to clean the print head
- Wipe slowly and lightly across tip of the long edge with the print head facing down
- Forcing the wipe (too much pressure) may scratch the print head
- Use of a cloth with lint may clog the nozzles
Operating conditions: 50 F to 104 F
Storage conditions: 50 to 86 F
Less than 1 day down: leave cartridges in the machine and wipe/purge the cartridge before next use (using CleanJet Wipes)
More than 1 day down: remove cartridges from machine and place inkjet cartridge clip over the head. Wipe the inkjet printhead and purge before use.
Product Note: Some print systems prevent you from using inkjet cartridges from other suppliers. Please check your print system before buying this or any other ink.