The EAM Mosca ROM Fusion Strapping Machine is a German-engineered heavy-duty strapping machine that shares many of the same features as the top-of-line EAM Mosca strapping machines provide, but with a more economical price tag.
At up to 50 cycles / hour; you will get a lot of work done with minimal effort. The ROM Fusion Strapping Machine has two foot bars to activate the strapper from either side of the machine and an optional photo eye to trigger the strapping function whenever product is placed on the strap table.
The EAM Mosca Fusion Strapping Machines comes in three standard sizes listed below:
Arch Siz: (WxH) 600mm x 500mm (23.6" x 19.7")
- Arch Size (WxH) 800mm x 600mm (31.5" x 23.6") * Priced above
- Arch Size (WxH) 1250mm x 600mm (49.3" x 23.6")
EAM Mosca Strapping Machines are a good investment for high-volume strapping needs where down-time and productivity are critical to your operation. Here's a long list of features this strapping machine offers:
- Standard 3 Sealer for superior system performance and precise strap tension control at high speeds.
- Up to 50 cycles/minute via front or back footbar.
- Strap tension is infinitely adjustable from 0 to 50 Lbs. tension, the correct range for most bundling, box closing and mail tray strapping operations. The ROM includes Mosca’s “soft tension” capability when minimum tension is required.
- 180° degree pivoting control panel allows operator access from front, back and side.
- Rigid formed sheet metal construction with resilient powder coated finish and stainless steel table top.
- Single cabinet and three track sizes with three standard strap widths provide moderate versatility at minimum cost.
- Ergonomic front loading dispenser for fast coil change, operator safety and small footprint.
- Hinged, removable tabletop for fast, convenient access to the sealer area for cleaning or troubleshooting.
- Forms and ejects strap loops if accidentally cycled without a bundle. Avoids jamming.
- Precision single piece strap track for positive strap control and exceptional feed reliability with PP strap.
- Two locking swivel casters and two fixed casters for easy mobility and positioning.
- EAM-Mosca is a high performance systems company focused on the sale of superior strapping equipment.
- Our strapping is made from top grade materials using processes designed to minimize dimensional variation, dust creation and splitting while optimizing seal strength.