Quickly fold office documents printed off your larger format press with the compact DF-1300L by its side. The DF-1300L features high speed folding up to 310 sheets per minute and can process sheets up to 25.5” in length. The air suction feed system makes it possible to feed coated sheets as well as bond, NCR, and offset. The folder utilizes optical and ultrasonic sensors to detect any double feeds as well as side air to aid when feeding longer sheets. It fits perfectly in corporate, school, church, and medical office environments as well as small digital print shops.
Select from single, double, letter, gate, accordion and half accordion folds without any adjustments required or reprocess single folded sheets into cross folds. Standard paper sizes such as letter, legal, ledger, half letter and half legal are automatically detected. Easily create custom fold styles with non-standard paper sizes simply by moving the fold plates via the color touchscreen panel and save it in one of the 30 job memories for future use.
• Air suction feed system ideal for digitally printed output
• High speed folding up to 310 sheets per minute
• 4.3” color LCD touch panel for easy operation
• Six pre-programmed fold styles
• 30 job memories for custom folds
• Automatic paper size detection and fold plate setting
• Optical and ultrasonic sensors for double feed detection
• Side air for feeding heavy stock and large paper sizes
• Built-in absorbers for quiet operation
• 625-sheet (64 gsm) feed tray capacity