The Duplo DC-516 High-Speed Creaser is your answer to professional finishing without slowing production. At up to 100 pages per minute, the bigger jobs that slow you down will be completed quicker without sacrificing quality.
The DC-516 is designed with flexibility to adapt to your needs to prevent toner cracking and unattractive fold lines on digitally printed applications up to 100 sheets per minute! Creasing prior to folding allows fold devices to bend the sheets with ease, ensuring a crisp and professional finish. The DC-516 features a 14" feed capacity for higher volume jobs and handles paper up to 400 gsm up to 14" x 26" in size.
It comes standard with two dual creasing modules that can be switched interchangeably to perform positive and negative patterns at the same time. Each module applies up to 20 creases per sheet. Fast and easy to use, the DC-516 is ideal for creasing brochures, greeting cards and book covers for perfect binding.
- 14" feed capacity for high volume jobs
- Creases up to 100 sheets per minute
- Applies positive and negative creases with new dual creasing tool
- Handles paper up to 400 gsm on 14" x 26" sheet sizes
- Optional rotary tool and cross perforating modules with strike-perforating capabilities
- Perfect for applications such as greeting cards, Z-folds, business cards, perforated tickets, book covers with hinge and accordion fold